Plum is a well-known brand for its wide range of quality and 100% vegan products for every skin type. You can also check out here the review of Plum Green Tea Gentle Revival Face Scrub. When it comes to acne, pimples, scars, and oily skin, the Plum Green Tea Night Gel gives us a hope of a cure. So what are its ingredients and how they may help us to get glowing skin, is discussed below in our review.
Green Tea Benefits on Skin
- Antioxidant and inflammatory
- treat skin diseases -rosacea acne, dermatitis
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, it helps lighten dark spots and blemishes from the skin. It can reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process. It has catechins which are antioxidant by nature, which is very good for skin.
So let’s talk about plum green tea renewed night gel and find out its review
Plum Green Tea Night Gel list consist of Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, argania spinsosa (argan) oil, betaine, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, fragrance, ci 19140, ci 42090,glycolic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, lycium barbarum (goji) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, willow bark extract.
Plum Green Tea Night Gel has argan oil which is rich in essential fatty acids, or EFAs, which support the health and beauty of the skin and hair it is the perfect ingredient for regulating sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level.
Green tea extracts
The main ingredient in Plum Green Tea Night Gel is Green tea extract which is concentrated source of polyphenols and other antioxidants, to stop the acne formation cycle in its tracks. Oxidation of skin-produced sebum is a key step in acne formation something we are looking to stop here.
Sweeps away skin debris and prepares the skin for self-renewal. Plum says it is a 100% vegan brand.
A natural skin lightening alternative containing the compound Glabridin is a treasured remedy for pigmentation and helps to diminish the dark spots resulting from scars.
Plum Green Tea Night Gel does not contain:
Phthalates, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulphate, SLS, DEA, PABA, no parabens, and animal derived ingredients.
Concerns before using Plum Green Tea Night Gel
Acne prone skin, blemishes, dark spots, anti-ageing.
All skin type combination normal skin oily skin.
Paraben-free hundred percent vegan
REVIEW (PLUM GREEN TEA NIGHT GEL)
- A wonderful product for oil control on the face. It comes with a beautiful green and white colour box inside the box a cute note is a surprise and will put a lovely smile on your face for sure.
- Plum Green Tea Night Gel texture is super light, blendable, non- sticky, non- greasy gel, and smell heavenly nice. Just apply five dots on your face and it will go in your skin in seconds. You feel really fresh after applying this green colour transparent gel.
- Quick absorption, balances PH, an herbal product with soothing fragrance, skin looks radiant.
- Till morning skin looks nourished, hydrated and soft, and non -oily and gives you a well moisturize plumpy looking glowing face.
Plum Green Tea Night Gel will really work well for skin type which is a combination of oily /acne-prone. You will see a difference within two weeks of using this Night gel. I would say definitely try this product out and you will surely love it.
If you have liked this articles, please let us know with your valuable inputs in comments section below.
Connect with us
- Best Gaming Phones under 15000 in India (September 2020)
- Top list of real money earning games in India – eSports
- Top Uses and Health Benefits of Tulsi Plant Leaves
- Best SUNSCREEN in India for Summer Season 2020
- What are the health benefits of Amla Juice?
In order to grow our small initiative, we wish to earn revenue in a few different ways. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways to support and help us bear the cost needed to run the site. This means some post contains few amazon links as we are a participant in the Amazon affiliate program, allowed under this to display or other use of Program Content on site: “As an Amazon Associate sometimes we earn an affiliate incentive in a way of commission on the sales of products we share via link with qualifying purchases.”