What will happen if you Eat Banana?
- If you Eat Banana you must know banana benefits!
- Amazing Health Benefits of Banana!
- Did you know the Banana facts?
- How & when to Eat Banana for weight loss?
If you Eat Banana you must know it!
As we know, Bananas are rich source of Vitamins, nutrients & natural sugars such as sucrose & fructose. Banana are one of the most popular fruit in American diet. Vitamin – C is an important Antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals. It also helps to keep blood vessels healthy & produces collagen. Great source of folic acid. Banana are low in calories & lots of fibre present in it. Banana are Superfood for Everybody.
1 Banana = Vitamin B6
1 Banana contains around 20 percent of your daily requirements of Vitamin B6 & it improves metabolism. So many health benefits Banana can bring for us.
Amazing Banana Benefits for Health
- The risk of Anaemia falls
- Anaemia causes paleness, tiredness & Breathlessness. It’s the results of a reduction in Red blood cells & low level of Haemoglobin in the blood.
- Banana contains a lot of iron, which stimulates the production of Red blood cells.
- Banana also contain vitamin B6, which regulates blood glucose level, Helping people with Anaemia.
- Digestion Improves
- Banana are easily digested & don’t irritate the Gastro-Intestinal tract.
- Banana are natural Anti- Acid, so eating banana a day can less on the hurt burn symptoms.
- Easy on stomach & controls Diarrhoea & it is less allergic fruit.
- Keeps You Energetic
- Banana supply proper carbohydrates necessary to replace the muscle glycogen used & Boost Haemoglobin.
- Each Banana on Average contains around 27 Mg of magnesium. As a result, it makes you Feel more relaxed & happier. Banana increases happiness. Keeps you regular & give instant energy.
Do you know there are some healthy banana snacks, check out the list below:
- Post Cereal Banana Nut Crunch
- Looms & Weaves Fresh Kerala Banana Chips
- Looms & Weaves – Kerala Banana Chips (Fresh Homemade Chips Made From Organic Banana
- Cape Fresh Nagercoil Nendran Banana Chips, Salt and Black Pepper, Natural Kanyakumari Snack
- Flavours of Calicut Kerala Banana Chips
Did you know the Banana facts?
- It reduces the level of sugar in your blood & raises your body’s sensitivity to insulin whether the body accumulates fat depends on the insulin present.
- Banana has low glycaemic index as compare to other fruits.
- Adding Banana to your diet reduces the risk of death from strokes by 40 percent.
- Banana are the ideal prebiotic because of their high fibre content.
- Banana considered as a mood enhancer because it contains amino acids, tryptophan (happier hormone) & Vitamin – B6 that helps the body produce Serotonin & prevents from depression.
- Good for healthy & glowing skin. Apply banana paste on your skin, it fights acne, reduce pigmentation & wrinkles. Good for general female health.
- Rub a banana peel on your teeth will make whiten teeth.
- Rub banana peel on your forehead can help cure a Headache.
- Weight loss is one of the most effective change for controlling blood pressure.
- Human share about 50 percent of our DNA with banana.
How & when to eat Banana for weight loss
- Eating just 1 banana in empty stomach daily for healthy & quick weight loss.
- Avoid taking banana shake on daily basis, you can have it once or twice a week & don’t add dry fruits into it.
- Eating banana Pre & Post workout, Banana are great Pre – workout snacks because they are loaded with potassium that aids in maintaining nerve & muscle function during workouts.
- Banana are great weight loss food because they taste sweet & are filling which helps curb cravings & control blood sugars.
- Banana also contain a kind of starch that reduces your appetite & stops you gaining weight.
There are some other ways to use banana, let us have a quick view..
- Himalayan Organics Banana Conditioner for Dry and Frizzy Hair
- The Body Shop Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask, Silicone-free Hair Treatment
- Flawsome Wild Bananas Moisturizing & Smoothening Hair Mask
I hope this article must have helped you to understand banana benefits.
Disclosure: This page contains few amazon links as we are a participant in the Amazon affiliate program, allowed under this to display or other use of Program Content on site: “As an Amazon Associate I may get some incentive from qualifying purchases.”