Keep the Myths away… and go for the Facts
There are lot of false information around us. Everyone should avoid believing and spreading myths.
These are the Facts to counter myths:
- People of all ages CAN be infected by the coronavirus.
Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the coronavirus.
The coronavirus CAN be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
- The coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
There is NO evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can transmit the coronavirus.
Some other Facts over myths:
- Taking a hot bath DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus.
- Hand dryers are NOT effective in killing the coronavirus
- Ultraviolet light SHOULD NOT be used for sterilization and can cause skin irritation
- Thermal scanners CAN detect if people have a fever but CANNOT detect whether or not someone has the coronavirus
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body WILL NOT kill viruses that have already entered your body
- Vaccines against pneumonia, such as pneumococcal vaccine and _Haemophilus influenza_ type b (Hib) vaccine, DO NOT provide protection against the coronavirus.
- There is NO evidence that regularly rinsing the nose with saline has protected people from infection with the coronavirus.
- Garlic is healthy but there is NO evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the coronavirus.
- Antibiotics DO NOT work against viruses, antibiotics only work against bacteria.
- To date, there is NO dedicated or specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat the coronavirus.
अधिक जानकारी के लिए वेबसाईट चेक करते रहिए
- कोरोनावायरस को समझे (प्रश्न 1 से 9)- (यहाँ पढ़े)
- कोरोनावायरस से बचाव (प्रश्न 10 से 13) – (यहाँ पढ़े)
- कोरोनावायरस से संक्रमण के लक्षण (प्रश्न 14 से 17) – (यहाँ पढ़े)
- शरीर मे कोरोनावायरस के संक्रमण को कैसे पहचाने
- कोरोनावायरस का इलाज
- बच्चों, बूढ़ों, महिलाओं अथवा पुरुष, ध्यान दें
- कुछ भ्रांतियाँ – (ऊपर पढ़े)
- भारत बनाम कोरोनावायरस महामारी
- फैक्ट चेक (कितनी सच्चाई) – (ऊपर पढ़े)
Connect with us:
Latest Blog Post
Disclaimer: The information above is collected from internet and various newspaper articles and is indicative in nature, please correlate with the information provided by The Government, Doctors, Health Organisation or any other person or institution who has been authorised before proceeding to use it.