Want answer… Tanning of skin? How to remove Tan from skin immediately? What are best tan removal product available? Actually protecting skin from sunburn is not easy task. We all depends on either home remedies for skincare or start using best sunscreen to save from tanning
We can not avoid moving out of our home in the summer season due to work. Then question arises, if, due to sun exposure tanning occurs, how we can remove tan at the earliest.
Before understanding best ways to remove tan from skin by using home products, below are some recommended products from top brands:
TAN TAN GO AWAY
‘The Heat is back’ and what just happened? First Beat Out of this Heat and I had to pay off swapping to a two shade lady. It sounds funny but trust me I freaked out the moment I saw myself in the mirror. But, my Super-mom is always there with her cluster of home remedies. And as always they worked for me. So, I decided to write a post on de-tanning (How to Remove Tan from Skin?) because like me, many of you would have bravely ventured into the scorching rays with no gear. Lol! It will How to Remove Tan from Skin
Top 5 Effective Home Remedies to Remove Tan From Your Exposed Skin
Aloe vera face pack:
Aloe Vera has been proved to be an effective way to remove tan since ancient time. It acts as protective layer. Due to its anti tanning property, aloe Vera is also good for reducing wrinkles and fights aging.
- To make this you will require lemon and aloe Vera gel. Take one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it well. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off.
Gram flour and yogurt
Gram flour helps to remove tan with its skin exfoliating and bleaching properties. It is very useful in treating a sun tan, as the coarseness of the gram flour helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin bright and young.
- Take a clean bowl and add a tablespoon of Gram flour, half tablespoon of turmeric powder and a tablespoon of yogurt. Mix it well and make sure there are no lumps. Now, apply this paste all over your face and neck. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove it by rubbing it off, using wet palms. You can use this pack twice a week.
Lemon juice and honey
Lemon juice is another best remedy to remove tan. The bleaching properties of lemon reduces the melanin, a pigment that forms the colour of the skin. But due to its acidic nature, we wouldn’t recommend applying it on its own. We recommend adding Honey to the lemon juice for a better result.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Leave it for half an hour. Use it alternate days for vigorous tanning.
Tomato is a natural astringent that assist to clean your skin pores. It not only Removes tan from your skin but also gives you a instant glow.
- Just apply the pulp of mashed tomato on your face and neck as soon as you come back from heat. It works amazingly in fighting with darkness and tanning on your skin.
Oatmeal contains saponin, which is a great cleanser for our skin. It has amino acid in it, which acts as lightening marks, dark spots and skin discoloration or we can say removes tan.
- Mix 2tbsp of oats, 3tbsp of milk and a spoon of honey in a bowl. Apply this mixture on your face and rub it in circular motion. Now, let it rest for half and hour. Wash it off with cold water.
These tried and tested home remedies will definitely come to your rescue. Do not forget to share your favorite home remedies to remove tan in the comments below.
Use of home remedies to remove tan is always best thing we should try first. However, due to lack of time, normally we depend on the sunscreen products which are readily available in the market. Few of them mentioned below are the Best sunscreens products which you can try according to your skin type. I personally prefer them.
Above mentioned home remedies are tried and tested. They will definitely come to your rescue. Do not forget to share your favourite home remedies to remove tan in the comments below.
Latest Blog Post
Disclosure: This page contains few amazon links as we are a participant in the Amazon affiliate program, allowed under this to display or other use of Program Content on site: “As an Amazon Associate I may get some incentive from qualifying purchases.”